SinnerMan strikes again! This week’s questions are brought to you by virtualsin.wordpress.com.
1. When you bought your bed frame, did you evaluate it in terms of ropes, handcuffs, etc?
YES. A thousand times yes. I have to say, I made the right choice, no? (And this was purchased prior to the FHF*). So many options…
|Possibilities are endless!|
2. Aside from beds, was sex ever a major consideration in choosing a piece of furniture?
Of course! When we purchased our large leather ottoman, we whispered to each other in the store how good it would be for sex. And it has been.
3. Have you ever had anyone else (friend, mom) say a piece of your furniture was inappropriate because it was clearly for sexual purposes?
No, mostly because I don’t have any friends or family over. We’re too far away from everyone. So… I guess we need new friends!
4. Do you have a piece of furniture that has a stain caused by bodily fluids (baby vomit not included)?
Yes. My mattress was 5 years old and spotless before the FHF. Six months after learning how to squirt and its stained everywhere… we finally invested in a waterproof mattress pad, but the damage has been done. Aside from that, no, I try to be very careful about that.
5. Do you have anything in your bedside table you wouldn’t want your father or mother to know about?
I’m on the fence about this. Honestly, I don’t care if they peak and find out. That’s what they get for peaking. Only a few toys are on/in the bedside table (okay ON not IN) and the majority are in our sex toy cabinet.
6. Do you own any exercise equipment that is useful for sex?
We have a couple of exercise balls, but have yet to put them into any good use. I really don’t want to think about exercise when having sex.
7. Aside from your bedroom, what room do you have sex in most often?
The kitchen! We love kitchen sex…
8. Do you have any electronics (TV, stereo) etc in your bedroom that are on during sex?
Never. We never do TV or music during sex. It’s always 100% about us. Ok well one time while watching Netflix in bed, we had sex, but the volume was off (we turned it off) so we wouldn’t be distracted. Sex by laptop light.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
*FHF = Fucking Hot Fiance