Complete each sentence with an anecdote of sexual adventure or misadventure:
1. The first time I . . . ever felt a penis, I had only seen one in a textbook. I was 18 and had snuck away for the weekend from college with my boyfriend at the time. We’d been “dating” almost a year and had never touched genitals of the opposite sex.
The first thing I said when I touched it was, “Holy crap! That is much harder than I thought it would be…” and then got very nervous for my vagina. (We didn’t have sex anytime soon after that).
2. The last time I . . . went shopping with the FHF, I showed him a sweater I wanted to get that was a see-through crochet and he popped a boner in the middle of the store. I rubbed up against it (I had to check how hard he was — and it was really hard). It’s too bad the sweater was $40, as we didn’t get it. If it had been less than $20 we would have.
3. The only time I . . . have ever had sex while watching TV was this past weekend with Scrubs reruns playing on the laptop in our dark bedroom. The light made a great effect in the room. We need to make this more than a one time thing.
4. My best . . . sexual memory is related to my worst memory. It features the contrast of feelings to my worst experience in the most loving, tender, and powerful sex I’ve ever experienced. The feelings of being so loved and accepted made me cry during sex and you can read about it here
5. My worst . . . sexual experience was being told by my ex that I tasted horrible “down there” and he couldn’t/wouldn’t do it. It destroyed my confidence for years.
BONUS: Everyone, however much experienced, still has some unfulfilled desires. What is at the top of your yet-to-do list? This one is so easy. I’d love to kiss a girl.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!